Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister of the UAE and Minister of Foreign Affairs, has strongly denounced and condemned a plot that threatened Jordan's national security.
In a statement released on national news agency Wam, Sheikh Abdullah reaffirmed the UAE's solidarity with Jordan and its permanent rejection of all forms of violence and terrorism aimed at undermining the security and stability of the region.
Sheikh Abdullah also commended Jordan's security services for its competence and extended the UAE's support for all measures taken by Jordan to confront attempts that undermine its national security.
Jordan arrested 16 people on Tuesday for plotting attacks on targets inside the kingdom involving rockets and drones.
Authorities said at least one rocket was ready to be launched as part of an operation that had been under surveillance by security forces since 2021.
The suspects were referred to the state security court for trial.

UAE denounces attack targeting Barakah plant
UAE condemns drone attacks targeting Saudi Arabia
Abdullah bin Zayed discusses Barakah drone strike with Arab FMs
UAE confirms Eid Al Adha to begin on May 27
UAE says two drones intercepted as third strikes generator near Barakah plant
Abdullah bin Zayed condemns drone strike in call with IAEA chief
UAE ranked among world’s top 10 governments in global index
Abu Dhabi authorities respond to fire from drone strike in Al Dhafra
